Ashland Auto Service offers expert Brake Repair
You should have your vehicles brakes inspected with every tire rotation about every 6,000 miles.
Other symptoms that your brakes need attention include:
- Squeaking or grinding noises when you step on the brake pedal
- A vibration in the steering wheel when you step on the brake (especially at highways speeds)
- Your brake light or anti-lock brake light comes on
- Your vehicle pulls in one direction when applying the brakes
- A brake pedal that feels soft or fades when you hold it down