Your vehicle’s electrical system is made up of a complex network of circuits that create, store and distribute energy where it’s needed.
Checking the Battery includes
- Overall car battery and case condition
- Cable connections
- Hold-down hardware
Checking the starter includes:
- Inspecting cable connections
- Inspecting mounting bolts and brackets
- A Starter Electrical “Draw” Test, to check the amount of electricity needed to turn the engine over.
Checking the alternator includes:
- Conducting an overall visual inspection
- Inspecting the drive belt
- Inspecting the mounting brackets
- Testing electrical connections
- A Charging System Test to ensure that the alternator current and voltage are to manufacturer’s specifications.